Food Security for An Disabled Person

I want to help my family during this pandemic caused due to Covid-19 but I am unable to help myself. My name is Narendra and I am 18 years old. I am a physically disabled boy. I see my dad everyday asking for help in order to get food and then giving his piece of food to me. This period is very stressful for me and my family and I am unable to do anything.

Your support can help my family in becoming self sufficient and will provide us food materials after which we don't have to beg infront of others.




SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow #PWB

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!