Together We Can for Betterment

I am Razia, 32 years old. Effects of covid-19 will be for many years and it has destroyed many lives. I am physically disabled woman. This lockdown due to Covid-19 as made me unable to earn for myself. I am Sewing some clothes from the cloth material i had earlier so that when this will be over, I will be able to earn something for myself and my family in order to remove this debt from our head which is increasing day by day due to Covid-19.

Your support can help me in making more clothes and also repaying our debt which was caused in order to get food materials for our family.




SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!