The Street Hero !!

My name is Lallu and I am 14 years old. I live in a remote village and I sing songs on roads to entertain people and then I ask for money. Everything was going good as I was able to eat two times a day but now due to covid-19, no one wants to listen to my songs as tourism is not allowed. I am unable to eat meal. My slum people share the food with me.

With your donation I will be able to eat meal per day and also small children like me living in slums will have a hope that yes there is someone in this world who will help us. I will share my food with my slum people as nowadays  food is the only requirement and necessity in order to survive from this pandemic.


SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow #PhotographersWithoutBorders


टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!