Give Happiness


My name is Prabhas and I am 35 years old. I live in village which is sealed due to Covid-19 pandemic. I used to work as a daily wages worker in the city and used to go by a bus but now due to this crisis, I am unable to do anything except begging or waiting for food materials. I was very good in studies but due to poverty i was unable to study and now due to Covid-19 I am unable to earn for my living.

With your support, I will not beg infront of anyone and will be able to get food materials by my own and also i will continue my education in order to become more stable in my life in future.

SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!