Make an Small Impact !!

My name is Mahavir and I am 64 years old. Covid-19 crisis is becoming large day by day and it is something which I and the entire world is facing for the first time. At first it was like we thought that this lockdown will be for days and then it went for weeks and now it’s been months. There are so many problems which rural people are facing due to improper resources. I am not able to go for check up as the local transport is not working and my family is scared to go to the hospitals.

Your donation can provide me medical supplies at my house and will also help my family financially through which our small ship will sail through this tide of covid-19.


SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow #PhotographersWithoutBorders


टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!