One click can change an lives.......

I am Sita, 25 years old and I have the responsibility to raise 2 of my children. My life is on loan right now as due to the situation caused by Covid-19. Food shortages are common nowadays. I am scared to go to the hospital as it can raise the chance of getting covid-19. Every day I have to wake up and think that how I will be able to feed my family today and to do this I am increasing the debt on my head.

Your donation can give Sita a worry free life and she will be able to enjoy this time with her kids. Your support will reduce her debt and she will be able to eat dinner with her family.



SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!