A Little Effort for Humanity

My name is Rajnish and I am 62 years old. My one hand does not work and because of this I am counted as disabled woman. I have an urge to help my family anyhow during this covid-19 crisis because my children are trying their best in order to make me eat the food. They themselves are not eating for one time or some times but they make me eat and also arrange my medicines but all this is making me feel very depressed.

Your donation will provide assistance to my family and everyone in my family will be able to eat two times meal daily and no one will have to give their food to me. Also the loans which my children are taking for my medicines will be stopped and I will be able to help my family.


SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow #PhotographersWithoutBorders



टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!