Believe in Humanity....

My name is Jagga and I am 34 years old. I am handicapped from childhood and after the death of my parents, my brothers also separated me from their family and gave only one piece of land to me where now i grow crops in order to eat and sell. This covid-19 situation had made us more disabled then ever as it is causing many financial problems and also there is a problem in traveling. I cannot do anything right now and in order to fullfill my hunger.

From your support, I will be able to buy food materials for myself and also some agriculture crops in order to do something for earning in the future. It will make me self sufficient again.



SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow


टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!