Make a Gift to Help those in Need

My name is Hanuman and I am 42 year's old. I am a handicapped person but my skill has provided me everything I have today. Nowadays it's been difficult to sell anything or to make anything as no one is purchasing and no one can provide me the raw material. My life has slowed down and came at a point where I cannot even think anything. People come to us and provide us food to eat but it doesn't happen daily. I am unable to earn for my family and my family has hopes from me. I am trying to keep my will strong but i don't know until when i can do this.

Your support can provide me and my family a help which we will never ever forget. two time meal is our only dream which we think of daily.


SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow #PhotographersWithoutBorders



टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!