Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.

We cannot do anything if it's in fate. My name is Jahida and I am 25 years old. I am facing a lot of issues from my childhood as I am disabled. This covid-19 situation is becoming worse every day. I cannot go out as I am scared.

Your support can provide me a meal and a lot of happiness. My struggle to remain alive will be helped by you and from your donation, food materials will be my first priority in order to secure my health.

SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow













टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

RSKS Honored! Do Good ~ Feel Good !!

The Energetic Youth Friends Club !!

Always thought everything optimistically!