BE A Hero; Relief to the Helpless in India

My name is Chandu, and I am 42 years old. I live with my husband, 2 sons and 3 daughters. My husband’s one hand is damaged and because of that he is unable to do labour work and I create threads to earn something for my family. Due to Covid-19, there are many problems but we do not want to bow down in front of them instead we want to fight with them. In this crisis, there is food shortage as well as no cloth to wear. We asked loans without interest from many people but everyone denied us. Some of our neighbours helped us but there help will not last long.

Your donation will help us till the time when the situation will be back on track. This will fulfill our basic needs like food, shelter and cloth and then we will be able to fight against covid-19.




SUPPORT HER/HIM FAMILY

Support by going at these links:-

https://bit.ly/2XlkQyX

https://rsksindia.ngo/Donate/donateonline/

Together We Can Create A Brighter Tomorrow!

#TogetherWeCan #Brighter #tomorrow #Create #marginalized #people #needy #ngo #Relief #Covid-19 #Help #support #PWB #RSKS #RsksIndia #Families #blessings #goodwork #labour #daily #wages #Lockdown #India #Fight #Against #Corona #Brightertomorrow

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

Believe in Humanity....

BE FREE; Happy Period with Sanitary Napkins!!

Save the innocent Sparrow Birds